- Fixed an issue where emails on Outlooks for PC weren’t scaling up properly if the user had zoomed-in their screen settings.
- Fixed an issue where horizontal lines were randomly appearing in Outlook 2016 for PC.
- Implemented standard code for superscripts
- Buttons now have hover states
- Buttons are 100% clickable in most clients, whereas only the button text was clickable in prior versions
- Implemented Avenir, which will be viewable in ~50-60% of clients
- Some primary marketing modules have been updated to center alignment on desktop clients to achieve better visual balance.
- Buttons span full width on mobile in order to have a greater tap target
- Margins have been increased from 22px to 40px on desktop, and from 5% to 8% on each side on mobile.
- “Quote” and “Alert” modules have been visually refreshed
- Seldom-used modules have been removed