Skip to content
Why we use it
- One font, 100+ icons.
- Infinite scalability across different screen sizes and dimensions.
Each Harmony icon clearly communicates the task it solves for.
When applied consistently, icons enable our customers to quickly complete a task (examples: delete an item, attach a file). Icons should never be used as decoration, and should always correspond to an action.
Download the web font files (Github) (Sorry, this will only work for Intuit employees.)
- Click on the “download zip” button in the top right to get the files.
- Unzip it and you’ll want to use the .OTF opentype file, or the .TTF truetype files (it doesn’t matter as long as you keep updating the same file type).
To use, follow the steps below:
- Create a text element in Sketch or design tool
- Set the font to HarmonyIcons.
- Using the icon chart below, locate the icon you’d like to use and select + copy it into your clipboard.
- Paste the glyph into your text element and DONE!
If you want to use them in HTML, call through through the <i> element like this:
<i class="hi hi-accountant"></i>
Request a new icon
Set up office hours with the brand team: Click here
File a Github issue with the following details (you will need to login to Github with your corporate ID):
- Where the icon will be used inside of a product (in a menu, a button, etc)
- What function it serves (saves a file, starts an upload)
Any notion of the metaphor (emphasizes a cloud offering, is part of a security procedure)
- Descriptors of what the icon is (a wizard hat) and what it does (starts a magic process). This is not what the final name will necessarily be.
- Optional If you provide your own art or sketches, include those with the request. There is no guarantee your exact art will be used.
- The icon files will be updated once a month on the 15th if there are open reqeusts. Requests MUST be in by the 1st of the month!
Other issues or comments? Add them as a Github issue!
Thank you for your feedback
We got it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the QuickBooks Design System team. Your feedback helps us make the system better!