Mar. 25, 2021
Designers create durable and adaptable foundations
In collaboration with business unit leaders and designers across Intuit, the Intuit Design System is working on a durable and adaptable framework. This framework renames and builds on the fixed and flexible principles that have always been part of our design system.
As part of the durable and adaptable framework, IDS proposes a number of elements that can eventually become uniform across Intuit experiences:
- Badges: status badges and numeric badges
- Buttons (and links)
- Selections: checkboxes and radio buttons
- Utility icons
This is work in progress, and we’ll share what the components look like soon. Meanwhile, you can glimpse the scope and planning for the work in Figma.
Meet the design leadership committee
We’re pleased to announce the charter members of the IDS-QuickBooks Product Design Leadership Committee. These QuickBooks leaders will help us bring SBSEG customers, use cases, and knowledge into the design system.
- Chris Bush, Group Design Manager, QuickBooks Advanced
- Shailesh Shilwant, Product Design Director, QuickBooks
- Sheila Vyas, Group Design Manager, QuickBooks Money
The committee is a rotating group of SBSEG design leaders who will help advocate and evangelize use cases and systems needs with the IDS core team. In collaboration with design system business unit leaders such as PJ Nidecker, the SBSEG design leaders operate at scale, above and beyond their segment responsibilities, and they use their influence to help customers at a platform level.
Download updated logos fast
Need the latest QuickBooks logo? Find it on the Intuit brand site, which is integrated with the One Intuit Digital Asset Management system.
- Visit the Intuit brand site. Sign in with your Intuit credentials.
- Select Downloads in the navigation.
- Select QuickBooks in the product list.
- Select Asset type, and then Logos.